Grandridge Dental is committed to providing patients with top-quality dental services. Our team is eager to help your family achieve excellent dental health.
Our lineup of general dentistry services includes:
- Complete Checkups: We advise our patients to visit us twice a year for complete dental checkups. These examinations allow us to stay on top of your oral health and provide timely treatment in the event that any important issues are discovered. Every complete dental checkup includes a professional teeth cleaning, digital X-rays when necessary, and an oral cancer screening.
- Mouth Guards: Patients of all ages wear mouth guards to protect their teeth from injury when playing contact sports. Our mouth guards are custom fit and constructed from the highest quality materials possible to provide outstanding protection. We also offer night guards for patients who suffer from bruxism.
- Dentures: Grandridge Dental provides custom-designed, natural-looking dentures for patients missing some or all of their teeth. Our denture services include denture stabilization implants and fixed dentures.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Our tooth-colored fillings restore the function and appearance of damaged teeth.
- Crowns and Bridges: Dental crowns and bridges are recommended for patients suffering from lost or missing teeth. We offer porcelain crowns and bridges, as well as same-day CEREC Crowns.
- Inlays and Onlays: Decayed and damaged teeth can often be restored using dental inlays and onlays. These procedures are less intensive than full dental crowns, and they preserve more of the tooth’s original structure.
- Halitosis Treatment: Halitosis, also known as chronic bad breath, is a troubling issue that affects millions of people. Our professional halitosis treatment has been proven to be extremely successful in eliminating the condition.
- Fluoride Applications: Fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral that is highly effective in enhancing tooth enamel and preventing the occurrence of cavities. Many individuals benefit from supplemental fluoride applications to make their teeth stronger and avoid damage.
- Sealants: A very effective method of preventing tooth decay, dental sealants smooth out the deep grooves and fissures found on a person’s back teeth to make them easier to clean and maintain.
- Sleep Apnea/Snoring Treatment: Snoring is a distressing issue that may be a sign of more serious sleep apnea. Our treatment options have shown to be greatly successful in putting a stop to these problems.
Come experience the difference that Grandridge Dental can make. Please call us at (509) 737-1800 to schedule an appointment with one of our experts.